Book a tour: Saigon Motorbike Trip To Ben Tre-Can Tho-Chau Doc 4D 3N | Fantastic One Way Tour
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The West River is a popular tourist destination for domestic and international visitors. This is due to its distinct river-centered culture, which distinguishes it from neighboring regions. This land has retained its rusticity despite years of development.
Saigon one-way motorbike trip to Ben Tre-Can Tho-Chau Doc is a four-day, three-night tour. Through each region of the country, visitors will discover the full beauty and sincerity of the Vietnamese people.
Overview Of Motorbike Trip To Ben Tre-Can Tho-Chau Doc
Trip Valid: all year
Trip duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Distance: approximately 350km
Level: Intermediate- Expert
Day 1: Saigon – My Tho – Ben Tre
Morning: depart for a motorbike ride from Saigon to My Tho, which can last around 1 hour 30 minutes. Scenes of vast rice fields lining the roadsides, the calming Vam Co Dong River, and the thriving Long An city will slowly appear in front of your eyes.
You will soon come across Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most well-known pagodas in the West. It was built in the late 1800s. Notably, it is widely known as a national historical and cultural relic, as well as a popular tourist destination.
Then, you will board a boat and cruise along the Tien River to see the four islets of Long, Lan, Quy, and Phung. Here, you will get a chance to travel alongside floating fish rafts and learn how the locals raise fish in the river.
At Thoi Son island, travelers will walk through the village, visit local houses and orchards, eat seasonal fruits, and listen to Southern folk music. Remember to pay a visit to the fascinating bee farm to try their renowned honey lemon tea.
Back at the boat, you will be taken to Ben Tre province. Here, you can freely visit the notorious Ben Tre specialty coconut candy factory. This traditional candy's sweet and unique flavor will definitely be a treat for your tastebuds.
Afterward, you will have time to visit the relic of Mr. Dao Dua, a crocodile farm, and try your hand at crocodile fishing. After a quick lunch, you can continue interacting with the locals and enjoy the beautiful scenery in Mekong Delta.
Day 2: Ben Tre- Can Tho
After breakfast, you will check out of the hotel and begin the motorcycle ride to Can Tho.
At 10:30a.m, you will start your second day of Mekong Delta motorcycle tour. The picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River will be the perfect start to your journey.
Moreover, your visit to the Cai Rang floating market will undoubtedly become a highlight of your trip. We can guarantee that this would be an experience you’ve never had before. Cai Rang is the busiest market in the region, filled with merchants selling various goods.
Your afternoon’s itinerary will be packed with visits to the noodle-making factory, the rice paper factory, and the fruit garden before you return to the vibrant city of Can Tho for lunch.
Make sure to get a good night’s rest to prepare yourself for another action-packed day.
Day 3: Can Tho- Chau Doc
Start your day by going on an exciting motorbike tour to Chau Doc. You will have a chance to freshen up and unwind at a rest stop along the way. Then, the next destination on your itinerary is the Tra Su ecoforest.
A small boat will take you deep into the Tra Su Melaleuca forest. The green landscape of melaleuca, duckweed, and lotus has never failed to leave an unforgettable impression on anyone who visits Tra Su. The allure of Vietnam’s nature has always been the nation’s pride.
As you travel to the center of Tra Su, you will encounter the diverse ecosystem that has been cultivated for many years. The area is the living habitat of numerous species of birds and plants. Be mindful of your voice, as loud noises can easily spook the wild animals.
After dinner at 6pm, we recommend that you visit Ba Chua Xu temple. Ba Chua Xu is a famous goddess featured in many Vietnamese folklores. It is believed that, by praying to her, you will attract more prosperity and health.
Day 4: Chau Doc Drop-Off
On this last day, you have complete freedom to sail across the border into Cambodia to continue your excursion.
- Meals are provided on the second and third days: lunch and two breakfasts at the hotel
- Hotel accommodation: 2–3 star (with 2–3 guests per room)
- The group will be supported throughout the journey by an enthusiastic guide
- Entry ticket to Tra Su Melaleuca forest
- Organizational, service, and other costs
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Personal expenses
- Additional meals and drinks that were not referenced in the program
- The cost of rowing boats or paddling canoes within Tra Su Melaleuca Forest Resort
- Shopping expenses.
Other Relevant Information
The price depends heavily on the size of the group, type of group, time, additional fees, etc.
- Guests must provide their full name and birth year to purchase travel insurance
- Bring your identification card with you to the hotel for check-in
- Prepare comfortable clothes, flat shoes, sports shoes, glasses, hats, and umbrellas.
- Customers who are married should bring their marriage certificate to register to stay in the same room. Otherwise, there will be a single room surcharge (if there are no other odd guests to pair with).
- When you arrive later than the specified meeting time, the agency will not be responsible for and will not solve any problems that arise.
- Prepare your motorcycle for the trip ahead of time.
- Select the best safety equipment, including helmets, goggles, body armor, boots, gloves, elbow and knee pads, jackets, and pants.
- Clothes, medicine, cameras, and backup batteries are some examples of personal belongings that should be well-prepared.
- Basic equipment and spare parts
Mother Nature has gifted this Western region of Vietnam with endless rice fields, fruit-laden gardens, and a rich ecosystem. Therefore, it is an ideal retreat to distance yourself from the hectic and stressful life in the city.
Hopefully, the above information regarding Saigon one-way motorbike tour to Ben Tre-Can Tho-Chau Doc will persuade you to embark on this journey. We wish you a pleasant journey!
What riders have said about Vietnam Motorcycle Tours on Tripadvisor!
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found