Book a tour: Northwest Vietnam Motorcycle Trip 3D 2N | Off-road Adv
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Northwest Vietnam Motorcycle Trip calls for an adventurous mind and thorough preparation. Don't feel intimidated by the overload of information you can find online. Please read through this blog for the essential information to prepare for an exhilarating dirtbike ride.
Northwest Vietnam Motorcycle Trip
Day 1: Hanoi – Muong Waterfall (160km)
Getting away from the fast pace of modern city life, you will find freedom in an expedition from Hanoi to Muong Waterfall. Imagine how cool it would be if you rode a motorbike on a 160-kilometer journey!
Most impressively, the changes in the landscape will fascinate you. The beauty of the jungle, rivers, and stream beds can bring back peace of mind after stressful working days.
Along the way, you can drop by and enjoy a relaxing time in the National Reserve Park. Alternatively, staying with residents is also an experience guaranteed to be memorable and delightful.
Day 2: Muong Waterfall – Moc Chau Plateau (160km)
While the first day brings you the feeling of liberation from the rush of a big city, the second day immerses you in the slow pace of serene nature and calming sound.
During another 160-kilometer bike tour, you will admire the majesty of different greeneries in the National Reserve and the simplicity of Lung Van village.
Thrilling experiences will emerge when you pass through the forest to reach Mai Chau Valley. At this point of your journey, you can have a delicious local lunch with the native people of the Lac village.
It is also a chance to connect with many ethnic minorities, such as Tay, Thai White, Zao Hoa, H’Mong and Muong. As a result, your knowledge and experience of the national culture will dramatically expand!
After leaving Mai Chau, riding on the long-standing Highway 6 will be your next exciting experience. As you travel further down the road along Da River, you will spot the Moc Chau plateau as your next sight-seeing destination.
Day 3: Moc Chau Plateau - Hanoi (210km)
Some people might ask, "Why should I bother riding such a long journey to go to such a plain highland?". The breathtaking scenery of the Northwest plateau will be a satisfactory answer.
Getting a chance to witness such a miraculous natural creation is a life-changing experience. It is no doubt the perfect reward for a three-day road trip!
We all go far to know that we should come back to where we started. Saying goodbye to the splendid Moc Chau means that Hanoi is waiting.
The journey home serves us with the unbeatable beauty of Ha Long Bay and the impressive Da River. There are certainly traces of modernity, but the scenery seems more joyful and less hurried.
Your Takeaways From This Exciting Motorcycle Trip Northwest Vietnam
Before booking, you must learn what the trip organizers provide. This way, you can have more appropriate expectations and preparations!
- Our guide has years of experience in leading English-speaking tours for foreign travelers.
- There are various choices for motorbikes, CRF250L, Honda XR150L. All of them are in perfect condition and come with legal insurance for your safety.
- You do not have to worry about gasoline or spare parts because our agency will cover them.
- The accommodations provided can guarantee your comfort and safety.
- You will spend your first night in a homestay with locals. You are also given mosquito nets, sheets, pillows, etc.
- On the second night, you can stay in a comfortable 3-star hotel.
- Enjoying local cuisine is also a highlight of every adventure. The trip provides you with two breakfasts, three lunches, and two dinners.
- You will have the chance to enjoy traditional Vietnamese tea. Notably, accessing clean water is not something you will have to be concerned about along the way.
- The total cost includes the entrance fees, tickets, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc.
Some Crucial Notes
The following notes could alleviate any complications you may encounter throughout the bike ride. Let's find out what you need to take notice of to ensure a smooth process!
- There should be no difference in your personal information between the passport and the registration!
- The request for a single room is only valid on the second night.
- Traveling through rainforests calls for a superb anti-bug spray to protect you from unpleasant experiences.
Some Tips For More Amazing Experience
Traveling is universal, but riding on motorbikes is considered a niche experience. Therefore, preparation and research are critical for a fun and safe tour!
Before an excursion, the research process might take more time and effort than expected. Thus, we want to highlight the essential information that you should pay attention to:
- Which safety gear and equipment should you prepare for an exciting motorbike ride?
- Are there any tips or advice that foreign riders should learn for a perfect experience?
- What is the weather like around the time of your travel?
The Elements The Tour Does Not Cover & Pricing
What Does It Exclude?
The tour includes almost everything for an exhilarating experience. Yet, there are some things you have to prepare for yourself. Please read the content below to understand the package better!
- You will handle the transportation of luggage, bike back-ups, and other services.
- We will not cover any personal experience or medical insurance throughout this road trek.
- Also, you will pay for drinks that are outside of our menu, including tea and local rice wine.
- We do not serve a single room for tourists. So, if you want one, the fees will be out of our control.
- You will also need to arrange your safety equipment, such as protection pants, jacket, helmet, gloves, rain gear, etc.
- The cost does not include the expenses of train or flight tickets before and after this motorbike tour.
- You do not have to follow the tight routine when having breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day.
- While the team is in Hanoi, the cost of accommodation and eating is for your handling.
How Much Will It Cost You?
It is ideal for a group of 1 to 20 individuals to join this motorcycle expedition. However, the price will vary depending on some factors below:
- The number of riders in your group.
- The use of a support truck.
- The supplement of a single room.
- The number of pillion passengers.
- The motorbike type you pick.
- The support of hotel arrangements in Hanoi.
You will surely love this Northwest Vietnam motorcycle trip for all the great experiences you have. Hopefully, this blog has provided you with all the critical info about the trip. Make sure to note down all these important for the best motorcycle journey ever!
What riders have said Vietnam Motorcycle Tours reviews on Tripadvisor!
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found